The cost for entering the ETR 2018, for registration up until 30/08/18
WITH flight included WITHOUT flight
– Return international flight (economy) from London >< Kathmandu – with the flight included option
– Domestic flights from Lukla >< Kathmandu
– All hotel and airport transfers – (with the flight-included option only) transport to the race starting line
– 4 nights’ accommodation at 4* hotel (4 Nepalese stars) in Kathmandu, in double room with breakfast included.
– 1 night’s accommodation in mountain lodge with dinner after the race, before coming back to Kathmandu. Beverages not included.
– Accommodation in two-person tents with mattress included
– Welcome dinner second day in Kathmandu hotel. Beverages not included.
– Packed lunch during drive; accommodation and dinner at campsite at the start point of the race
– Bottled water, all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and provisioning during the race
– Farewell dinner at prize giving celebration
– Medical assistance at campsites and along the race course
– Entrance fee to the Sargamatha National Park
– “finisher” medal
– “finisher” T-shirt
After the initial registration fee of £500, payment in full is required by the 1st of September leading up to the event.
You can cancel at any time by letting us know in writing.
Cancellation fees apply as listed in the rules, a set of which can be found HERE will be sent to you upon registration.
To cover yourself in the case of injury or illness, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance, which covers cancellation.
expect breath-taking views of not only one,but several ofthe world's tallest mountains