This website caters for entries from:
UK and Ireland
If you live elsewhere, please visit the organiser’s website
If you are interested in registering for a place on the ETR, please click HERE to complete our registration form.
The ETR is run annually at the beginning of November.
If you know two other people as crazy as you, you can enter as a team and treble the fun and the money you raise.
Team members pay a slightly higher registration fee and your ranking is recorded as a team.
To compete in The Everest Trail Race you MUST:
– Accept the rules, which govern the race.
– Meet all deadlines for payments.
– Meet all deadlines for completion of registration forms must (an online form to be completed after registration, followed by signed paper forms).
– Keep your contact details up to date.
– Provide a sealed letter addressed to the Medical Director if you are undergoing long-term treatment.
In a word: prepare. Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.
Then prepare some more! Principally, this involves getting yourself fit, getting your equipment right and getting yourself sponsored.
You need to start training and preparing your body with the right diet six months before the race. There are plenty of books and websites which will advise you on how to prepare nutritionally for adventure racing.
expect breath-taking views of not only one,but several ofthe world's tallest mountains