The companion package is designed for those not wanting to compete in the ETR but who still want an immersive trekking experience visiting some of the places that the runners will experience. The trek will require some degree of physical fitness as days will typically be 4 -6 hour tracks at a medium pace. You will be accompanied by an experienced English speaking Sherpa at all times and your stays will be in (basic) mountain lodges, you will be catered for (Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner) along the way. This is an excellent way to see the terrain that the competitors will be covering, albeit in a much shorter route and at a much more leisurely pace. You will also get to see the competitors at one stage of the race. You will be with the competitors as per their itinerary before and after the race.
The cost for the companion package
WITH flight included WITHOUT flight
£2,450 (provisional) £1,750 (provisional)
– Return international flight (economy) from London to / from Kathmandu – with the flight included option
– Domestic flights from Lukla to / from Kathmandu (included for all)
– All hotel and airport transfers – (with the flight-included option only)
– 4 nights accommodation at 4* hotel (4 Nepalese stars) in Kathmandu, in double room with breakfast included.
– Accommodation in mountain lodges with dinner after the race, before coming back to Kathmandu. Beverages not included.
– Accommodation in mountain lodges during the trek.
– Welcome dinner second day in Kathmandu hotel. Beverages not included.
– Packed lunch during drive; accommodation and dinner at campsite at the start point of the race
– Bottled water, all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and provisioning during the trek
– Attendance at the farewell dinner / prize giving celebration
After the initial registration fee of £500, payment in full is required by the 1st of September leading up to the event.
You can cancel at any time by letting us know in writing.
Cancellation fees apply as listed in the rules, a set of which can be found HERE will be sent to you upon registration.
To cover yourself in the case of injury or illness, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance, which covers cancellation and evacuation.
expect breath-taking views of not only one,but several ofthe world's tallest mountains